Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

foqs

Novice Member
Sep 25, 2020
2
0
32
21
please remove shear sheep minigame from MinerWare, MinerWare is my favorite game but its so difficult to shear a sheep if you play on phone.. (sorry for my bad english :[)
 

Vrachtschip

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2020
455
752
124
23
The Netherlands
so because something is too difficult for a platform, it has to be removed? I personally think that the more you do it the better / faster it goes.

If I played on the phone, they could remove everything because I can't play on phone.

so i disagree.
I agree with these arguments.
Maybe you can try jumping while shearing? This works for me on pc 😉

Edit: is just saw this thread, maybe you can take a look at it?
 

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
190
300
69
United States
www.youtube.com
Hello -

As a person who played mobile for 5 years, I think they should keep this. I understand that it's challenging because the controls are different on mobile, however, me and my mobile friends always enjoyed it and competed to see who could get the most sheep.

Just because this is hard doesn't mean it should be removed, it's still fun. -1 from me
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Samixly and keirah
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom