Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LkatNowLegit

Aug 17, 2020
Hola, te sugiero que implementes algún día / mes / semana para que los usuarios puedan elegir los mapas sin comprar ningún rango, ya que algunos, incluyéndome a mí, tienen una computadora muy mala y cuando dan el mapa de ramdom, sale bambú, flores, selva, etc. los fps bajan a 10 o 15 y por eso digo que un día impleméntalo para que los usuarios puedan elegir su mapa preferido sin tener que tener rango de hierro u otros rangos;) por favor impleméntalo algún día sería muy bueno y todos lo harían juega mejor

LkatNowLegit

Aug 17, 2020
El problema es que si se hace eso, ¿qué ventaja tendría un rango comprado si todos pudiesen hacerlo?

They can change the permissions since I only ask that they can choose the map of their preference for what I said about the fps and the large maps I do not ask that they vote for chests or anything like that and change a few things that the users cannot since the truth the iron rank does not have the biggest permits in the world

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Your other thread of exactly the same topic has replies that talk about the player count in Java being low. In the future, please don't post duplicate threads.

Every time a map is chosen, a server has to load that map in, provided that server is free. This is how you get a match with some map (e.g. server A has map A; server B has map B; etc.). I think what you're suggesting is a feature removed long ago, where limited map selection was a thing for unranked.

What could be done is that the unranked player could want some map. Then, if that map is already loaded, that player will be sent there. If not, then a server will load that map if that server is available.

EDIT: grammar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Felinesheep1982
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom