Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
''Levels can be used to show off your friends how much of a CubeCraft fan you really are! Once you gain enough experience, you'll level up.''

This is the description of the Level & Experience tab. Levels are meant to show how much you love the server. Well, we all can agree this is usually used for your in-game skills, at least I do. It's something you are proud of, the higher level you are how better you should be? Getting experience is not balanced, especially after yesterday's update, the multiplier update.

But let's give a look to experience and levels before that update. You could gain experience via winning games, such as eggwars or skywars, also from other stuff, like dying in-game, or saying gg and I thought lobby fishing and relic hunting either. The more effort you have to put in something, the more experience you got, that's fine. Eggwars gets 250xp, skywars 100xp etc. (This may be false I don't know the exact amout.) An average eggawars game takes way longer than a Skywars game, so it gets a nicer reward. Let's zoom in into Eggawrs. We have different types of maps. 2v2v2... 3v3v3v3 etc. But 10vs10 / 9vs9 / 8vs8 maps are way too OP to get experience, people usually go in high skill parties. A win will take 2 to 3 minutes to win. If you do this all day you get approximately 1 level. But perhaps 5 minutes in-game for 250 experience is way too many. Cubecraft should change the amout of experience to every map, is it's more balanced, this applies to other games too, Skywars, lucky Islands, Tower Defence not really I guess.

I already was not agreeing to the experience before the multiplier update, but after that it went insane. I know people that bought like 10 mulitpliers already, they reached 10 levels in 1 day already, that's insane! Why would you reward a multiplier with a thank option, whole cubecraft can thank you and you gain 100 experience per thank! Levels and experience should be representative to skill. People are getting level 200 easily this way, which is not normal in my opinion.

I would say, remove the whole level function, or change the amout of experience or something. If you still think it's to show off your friends how much of a Cubecraft fan you are, it's fine, but I find experience and levels representative to your in-game skills.

This was quite a messy suggestion but I want to give my opinion because this is going insane! It's pay for levels...

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
''Levels can be used to show off your friends how much of a CubeCraft fan you really are! Once you gain enough experience, you'll level up.''

This is the description of the Level & Experience tab. Levels are meant to show how much you love the server. Well, we all can agree this is usually used for your in-game skills, at least I do. It's something you are proud of, the higher level you are how better you should be? Getting experience is not balanced, especially after yesterday's update, the multiplier update.

But let's give a look to experience and levels before that update. You could gain experience via winning games, such as eggwars or skywars, also from other stuff, like dying in-game, or saying gg and I thought lobby fishing and relic hunting either. The more effort you have to put in something, the more experience you got, that's fine. Eggwars gets 250xp, skywars 100xp etc. (This may be false I don't know the exact amout.) An average eggawars game takes way longer than a Skywars game, so it gets a nicer reward. Let's zoom in into Eggawrs. We have different types of maps. 2v2v2... 3v3v3v3 etc. But 10vs10 / 9vs9 / 8vs8 maps are way too OP to get experience, people usually go in high skill parties. A win will take 2 to 3 minutes to win. If you do this all day you get approximately 1 level. But perhaps 5 minutes in-game for 250 experience is way too many. Cubecraft should change the amout of experience to every map, is it's more balanced, this applies to other games too, Skywars, lucky Islands, Tower Defence not really I guess.

I already was not agreeing to the experience before the multiplier update, but after that it went insane. I know people that bought like 10 mulitpliers already, they reached 10 levels in 1 day already, that's insane! Why would you reward a multiplier with a thank option, whole cubecraft can thank you and you gain 100 experience per thank! Levels and experience should be representative to skill. People are getting level 200 easily this way, which is not normal in my opinion.

I would say, remove the whole level function, or change the amout of experience or something. If you still think it's to show off your friends how much of a Cubecraft fan you are, it's fine, but I find experience and levels representative to your in-game skills.

This was quite a messy suggestion but I want to give my opinion because this is going insane! It's pay for levels...

Just one thing about the level, players that prefer the pvp game modes do have a much lower level. Even if they have like 4 days Moreno online time. So level isn’t always a representation of how big of a fan you are. Take me as a example. I played 5 years on this server with ups and downs. I am currently level 29 because I don’t play that much skywars or Eggwars. I agree about the amount of the experience players get is to high by thanking for a multiplier.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Just one thing about the level, players that prefer the pvp game modes do have a much lower level. Even if they have like 4 days Moreno online time. So level isn’t always a representation of how big of a fan you are. Take me as a example. I played 5 years on this server with ups and downs. I am currently level 29 because I don’t play that much skywars or Eggwars. I agree about the amount of the experience players get is to high by thanking for a multiplier.
I agree to you, perhaps I wasn't clear. XD

Reactions: Basketman

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I agree. It's quite unfair for those who might not have that much money to spend or just choose not to (wise choice) spend money on something so incredibly p2w as this. I don't really care about levelling, since my level is quite high enough apparently anyways, but that doesn't take away that I find this deeply unfair for people like me who have been loyal to the server through all the ups and downs for years and then all the sudden find that a few bucks can now easily be a substitute for 3 years of playing..

iiJoris_

Sep 15, 2017
Belgium
100xp per thank is way to much in my opinion, some guys are going way to hard on buying those multipliers. With the new update, the point of the experience is gone. U should only gain xp from playing games not from buying multipliers in the store. Also those guys don't buy the multiplier for points, they just buy it for easy xp so they level up faster. I really agree with u Juskebat!

D

Deleted member 313087

I think, 50 experience for the usual "thank you" too much. 5-10 exp for this.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Cubecraft changed a lot though. They aim more for money these days than quality. A friend leveled about 10 levels in 1 day, by JUST standing afk in a lobby all day. Another friend of me, @TakeMyGear got like 35 levels since this update, from level 125 to 160 or so. That's insane, and these examples are not the only ones, there are lots more. Please make quality content instead of making the server worse due to wanting to have money, I know cubecraft has to pay to get this server online but this is insane. Even if you agree the level system is to show off how much of a cubecraft fan you are it's extraordinary. Pay 2 level ... Keep up the good work, please ... I'm really disappointed about the progress the last few years. And if you ask me what I am still doing here? It's just the only 1.9 combat server and I got my friends on here, the ones who didn't quit already.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Cubecraft changed a lot though. They aim more for money these days than quality. A friend leveled about 10 levels in 1 day, by JUST standing afk in a lobby all day. Another friend of me, @TakeMyGear got like 35 levels since this update, from level 125 to 160 or so. That's insane, and these examples are not the only ones, there are lots more. Please make quality content instead of making the server worse due to wanting to have money, I know cubecraft has to pay to get this server online but this is insane. Even if you agree the level system is to show off how much of a cubecraft fan you are it's extraordinary. Pay 2 level ... Keep up the good work, please ... I'm really disappointed about the progress the last few years. And if you ask me what I am still doing here? It's just the only 1.9 combat server and I got my friends on here, the ones who didn't quit already.

Oh wow... from 125 to 160... in one day. I hadn't realised that the effects where so bad. It takes me like, 3 weeks to level up to 104. Yes, I don't play that much to be fair but still. 35 levels in a day is ridiculous. And I also agree with what Miauw said, how these multipliers and stuff can substitute for years of playing. I, in fact have been playing for what I believe is 4 years now, not having bought anything from the store, which is increasingly becoming Pay2Win.
I'm all for this suggestion. Hope this gets escalated, even better, implemented.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
100xp per thank is way to much in my opinion, some guys are going way to hard on buying those multipliers. With the new update, the point of the experience is gone. U should only gain xp from playing games not from buying multipliers in the store. Also those guys don't buy the multiplier for points, they just buy it for easy xp so they level up faster. I really agree with u Juskebat!
It is 50,not 100 xp per thank

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Much ego's are destroyed thanks to this update lol, but It's true that It's really unfair for players who got a high level because of their hard work by winning games. Like @Miauw said I also don't care anymore about my level since there's nothing to achieve after level 100.

I hope Cubecraft knows what they are doing. And I hope that the good thing about this update will be that Cubecraft earns money so they finally can afford bringing games back as a full game.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Much ego's are destroyed thanks to this update lol, but It's true that It's really unfair for players who got a high level because of their hard work by winning games. Like @Miauw said I also don't care anymore about my level since there's nothing to achieve after level 100.

I hope Cubecraft knows what they are doing. And I hope that the good thing about this update will be that Cubecraft earns money so they finally can afford bringing games back as a full game.

We all hope that they will come with new content. That would make the server better.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Oh wow... from 125 to 160... in one day. I hadn't realised that the effects where so bad. It takes me like, 3 weeks to level up to 104. Yes, I don't play that much to be fair but still. 35 levels in a day is ridiculous. And I also agree with what Miauw said, how these multipliers and stuff can substitute for years of playing. I, in fact have been playing for what I believe is 4 years now, not having bought anything from the store, which is increasingly becoming Pay2Win.
I'm all for this suggestion. Hope this gets escalated, even better, implemented.
He leveled that many levels in about 3 days I guess, not 1 XD but still insane.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
But the problem is about reducing the exp for them after some people have spent a fortune buying them now for later is the fact that it may be slightly illegal

Reactions: God. and Juskebat

CasGamer175

Dec 23, 2018
35 level is one day is not possible at that high level, you shouldnt just say random things which are not true just to let the server look bad

Loshii

Novice Member
Feb 16, 2018
That's been a problem these days for real, most players are like level 100+ of that some got 200 already.

Reactions: Juskebat
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.