Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 15, 2023
nowhere and yet everywhere
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been YouTubing for over a year and I'm working on improving my content quality as I recently decided to stop making Shorts. I get low full-video views now but a high sub count, which looks weird ig!
My content is mostly based on CubeCraft and I want to improve my content quality in that aspect, so I would very much appreciate advice from seasoned cubetuber pros!

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I can give you some advice and that is to just make sure ur having fun making the content you do, Make it work for you and not you for it.

The best things you can do is some research on what other cubetubers have done and see if there are video ideas you have that have not been made yet such as REDACTED ( not leaking a video idea of mine xd) and just ask around for any ideas people have that they arent going to use.

Also look for trends that you see working with cube players and if its possible for you stream, CubeTubers have a lot of success with streaming compared to their videos due to the nature of viewers of cube content

Hope this helps and if u need more advice let me know :)

Reactions: Anonymoose3840
Jan 15, 2023
nowhere and yet everywhere
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I can give you some advice and that is to just make sure ur having fun making the content you do, Make it work for you and not you for it.

The best things you can do is some research on what other cubetubers have done and see if there are video ideas you have that have not been made yet such as REDACTED ( not leaking a video idea of mine xd) and just ask around for any ideas people have that they arent going to use.

Also look for trends that you see working with cube players and if its possible for you stream, CubeTubers have a lot of success with streaming compared to their videos due to the nature of viewers of cube content

Hope this helps and if u need more advice let me know :)
I actually have looked at other cubecraft yt channels like relatednoobs and privqted for inspiration and it helps quite a lot

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Top Bottom