Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megann Denton

Aug 16, 2015
Dear Cube Craft Staff,
I am sure I am not the only one to have this frustration. I honestly love egg wars. It is a fun and creative game. But, one difficulty I struggle with is the unbalanced teams. For instance, the last game I played there were 4 teams of 5 people. I was extremely frustrated when I saw that there were only 16 players, 3 teams of 5, and myself on my own team. I was targeted right off the bat. Unfortunately this was a common occurrence. I have experienced this multiple times, also witnessing it quite a few times as well. Please, for my sanity. Balance. The. Teams.

Reactions: Coprolalia

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Dear Cube Craft Staff,
I am sure I am not the only one to have this frustration. I honestly love egg wars. It is a fun and creative game. But, one difficulty I struggle with is the unbalanced teams. For instance, the last game I played there were 4 teams of 5 people. I was extremely frustrated when I saw that there were only 16 players, 3 teams of 5, and myself on my own team. I was targeted right off the bat. Unfortunately this was a common occurrence. I have experienced this multiple times, also witnessing it quite a few times as well. Please, for my sanity. Balance. The. Teams.
Well, sometimes this happens due to a vote that the players don't like or disconnection, having to get off and not wanting to play.
So they can't really do much about it at this stage. And it is sometimes just how it goes. Per say would you go for the biggest team first or the smallest? If I were to choses I would go for the smallest.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm against this idea. Playing with friends would be really difficult if the teames get balanced.
When this would happen all other friends will leave as well,....unfair teames again.

Usually the games fill up pretty good. I suggest you to leave if you don't like the teams since this idea has more cons than pros in my opinion.

:)

Merlijnthunders

Apr 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I think I should leave the game if you must vs 3 teams of 5 :P
And I think to that if you're with friends and the teams going to be balanced that they don't like that.
I think that this idea not gonna works.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Dear Cube Craft Staff,
Please do not, I hate it in block wars already! NEVER add it in my favorite game.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm against this idea. Playing with friends would be really difficult if the teames get balanced.
When this would happen all other friends will leave as well,....unfair teames again.

Usually the games fill up pretty good. I suggest you to leave if you don't like the teams since this idea has more cons than pros in my opinion.

:)

You stole my words

Reactions: zDutchie
L

Lepzi

Half of the time the reason why the teams are unbalanced is because people leave so that can't be helped and I don't have a problem with it yes it can be annoying but hey if you give it all you got you can still win.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Rebalancing teams in games like eggwars is nearly impossible.
Imagine, you wanting to play with friends, and then suddenly you're all in different teams. Not very fun, right?
And if you want to play against someone, and you get rebalanced into their team it would suck even more.
Rebalancing shouldn't be something automatically chosen, as players might have joined a team for a certain reason.

RushRush

May 27, 2016

I would agree but the /party system could change this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom