Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should party overrides be disabled so large parties can join team games like eggwars and skywars

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Setting the party system to start placing people in random teams if the party exceeds the maximum player limit for one team would basically mean its possible to have private games, this will save you so much time and will be an amazing change for streamers, players and event organisers alike.

Please make a plan to implement this in the future!

Reactions: wxzzrd

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Setting the party system to start placing people in random teams if the party exceeds the maximum player limit for one team would basically mean its possible to have private games, this will save you so much time and will be an amazing change for streamers, players and event organisers alike.

Please make a plan to implement this in the future!
I like the idea but this would make teaming a whole lot easier so im personally against the idea. Maybe if you had to have the same player count as the whole game but i dont think theres a map with only 8 people. Maybe if there was another rank that lets you have larger parties therefore allowing you to get full games of people within your party

• Sad
Reactions: Zeobitz_ and wxzzrd

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I like the idea but this would make teaming a whole lot easier so im personally against the idea. Maybe if you had to have the same player count as the whole game but i dont think theres a map with only 8 people. Maybe if there was another rank that lets you have larger parties therefore allowing you to get full games of people within your party
Teaming is very possible on survival games aswell as minerware, yet large parties are allowed in those

Reactions: Zeobitz_ and wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I agree even tho teaming would be a problem just report literally if there are 5 ppl in solo teaming then 1 person could get them all

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Also is it okay if I mention this thread in a large suggestion that I am going to do in the next few days?

Reactions: GHSpaghetti
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.