Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
It was removed back in 2018 when litterally nobody played it, that was the chance you may played it. I mean, no one played it, it was 'dead' and it was active for a few months, I don't think this should come back.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
geez ever heard of adding a server? play.hyperlandsmc.net in bedrock its a bedrock server but u have to add it its kinda laggy there aren't many people but u can play uhc
your welcome

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
btw u have to tap go to bedwares uhc and the bridge it takes long to load then you get into the lobby where u can select uhc

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
It was removed back in 2018 when litterally nobody played it, that was the chance you may played it. I mean, no one played it, it was 'dead' and it was active for a few months, I don't think this should come back.
That is completely true, but truth to be said, it was awfully done by CubeCraft. The custom worlds itself literally made it SO much less enjoyable. I feel like if they reworked it and gave it more of a vanilla feeling with a few smaller tweaks then it could genuinely actually work. I would personally like it.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Definitely, the featured servers on Bedrock are VERY limited in minigames in general, and have a basic set of minigames, with almost each server hosting the same games.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
geez ever heard of adding a server? play.hyperlandsmc.net in bedrock its a bedrock server but u have to add it its kinda laggy there aren't many people but u can play uhc
your welcome

that’s very unnecessary the way you worded it (the beginning) however hyperlands is good for UHC

i play switch, which means there are no custom servers
I play switch and there is a way to add servers start a conversation with me and I can show you :)

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
that’s very unnecessary the way you worded it (the beginning) however hyperlands is good for UHC

I play switch and there is a way to add servers start a conversation with me and I can show you :)
Sorry

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Currently, there are no servers that host uhc in Minecraft Bedrock, I always dreamed of Cubecraft adding uhc, uhc is very fun and it would be super interesting if you guys as cubecraft would add it someday
I see a uhc in cubecraft as out of place, since this server stands out for its "island wars". In my opinion, putting a uhc would be out of "context"
And i think that search cheaters here is more difficult, because differentiate an x-ray without doing ss is very complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom