Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KeyNicoman007

Feb 17, 2020
Italy
please add more voice and text channels on discord because there are also members who are Italian, French, etc ... and we have the "other languages" channel for us, it would be nice if you add other voice channels like "italian general" or others languages (PS I am Italian and there are no Italian voice channels)

D

Deleted member 554749

If Cubecraft seems to get more players I’d like to see a korean voice channel or text. Or just East Asian text channel.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I think the discord would start to look flooded if they begin to include all of the different languages. I know it might not feel the same, although you could always join the "other languages" discord voice and chat. Good luck!

1601652973276.png

D

Deleted member 554749

I think the discord would start to look flooded if they begin to include all of the different languages. I know it might not feel the same, although you could always join the "other languages" discord voice and chat. Good luck!

View attachment 178328

yeah I seem to not find many Koreans in the community .

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her

View attachment 178328
i guess you could do the reaction roles thingy but then there is the problem of not being able to moderate all of it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Reesle wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday, my friend! 🥳🎂
Top Bottom