Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

So far I like some changes and dislike some. I like the answer the questions and how it changed and I think the crossbows could be decent. Not teleporting is kinda weird but I think I need to give it time to say if I like it or not. The coin game adding a counter is neat. I like the platform change it much easier too see what happening now than it was before. (Also it funny someone just started breaking them lol)

I don't like how they put more walls covering the void as hitting people into the void while they are looting a chest was a fun part of the game and it would allow even a unarmed player to sneak a kill on a fully armored one. I think they also removed the trophies over people head when they win as well which makes it harder seeing who won or not. (Tbf it was somewhat hard before but now if they aren't top 5 it basically impossible too tell) The sounds it makes now feel weird but that might just be me being too use to the old minerware sounds. I don't know if this a glitch or not but you can't punch trophy to qualify anymore and when you win it seems like even if everyone else is dead or won you still have too wait. Which I don't really like.

I avoid talking about the bugs as it expected for the first couple days and they probably be patched soon

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom