Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luminarshadow

Member
Jun 2, 2025
16
39
19
I know this probably won’t be added, but it would be a nice feature if nicknames in-game had the same colors as they do in the lobby.For example, in FFA, SkyWars, survival games, or any other minigame, everyone’s nickname is yellow when they join. It would be nice if players nicknames kept their selected colors in-game. So, if I have a red nickname in lobby, it would appear red in-game instead of yellow. Players who don’t have a nickname color selected would still have a yellow nickname.
It's a small detail, but it might not be a bad idea.
 

luminarshadow

Member
Jun 2, 2025
16
39
19
That will be cool but may be too confusing
Ty for reply <3
It might be a little confusing, but I’d appreciate it.
It’s just a small detail, but I think a lot of players would appreciate it. Since you can already have CubeCraft accessories like hats, gloves, and so on, it would be a pretty nice addition to go along with them.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Mohammed Edries

luminarshadow

Member
Jun 2, 2025
16
39
19
Hello hope you doing well 😊

Good idea as long as it doesn't have significant impact on performance.

Best regards...🌹
Ty for reply <3
I'm doing well, thanks! Hope you're doing well too.
Well, I was thinking about it, and since you can already have the wardrobe directly in the game, this would be a nice addition to it. And I don't think the performance impact would be that significant
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Mohammed Edries

Itsqaiz

Member
Feb 14, 2025
45
48
24
16
Pronouns
He/Him
I know this probably won’t be added, but it would be a nice feature if nicknames in-game had the same colors as they do in the lobby.For example, in FFA, SkyWars, survival games, or any other minigame, everyone’s nickname is yellow when they join. It would be nice if players nicknames kept their selected colors in-game. So, if I have a red nickname in lobby, it would appear red in-game instead of yellow. Players who don’t have a nickname color selected would still have a yellow nickname.
It's a small detail, but it might not be a bad idea.
FFA maybe, but in SkyWars and Survival games it won't be good at all because both games have a team system, and it will be hard to add for just solo mode

Hope the feedback was good!
 

Iamomarv

Member
Jan 11, 2026
19
14
4
16
Palestine
I know this probably won’t be added, but it would be a nice feature if nicknames in-game had the same colors as they do in the lobby.For example, in FFA, SkyWars, survival games, or any other minigame, everyone’s nickname is yellow when they join. It would be nice if players nicknames kept their selected colors in-game. So, if I have a red nickname in lobby, it would appear red in-game instead of yellow. Players who don’t have a nickname color selected would still have a yellow nickname.
It's a small detail, but it might not be a bad idea.
I was going to say something about this addition, but unfortunately... 😔
 

luminarshadow

Member
Jun 2, 2025
16
39
19
FFA maybe, but in SkyWars and Survival games it won't be good at all because both games have a team system, and it will be hard to add for just solo mode

Hope the feedback was good!
Well, it wouldn’t really make sense in team-based games, but it would be nice to have in solo games. It might be more difficult to implement, but I’d personally appreciate it. For example, if I already have a VIP rank and get those different colored name tags, it would be nice to be able to use them in games too, not just in the lobby.

Thank you so much for the feedback, and I wish you all the best! <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Iamomarv

luminarshadow

Member
Jun 2, 2025
16
39
19
I was going to say something about this addition, but unfortunately... 😔
Feel free I’m open to both positive and negative feedback, and I appreciate honesty either way. I’m always happy to hear different opinions, even if you disagree with my idea. Thanks for taking the time to reply and I wish you all the best <3
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Iamomarv

Iamomarv

Member
Jan 11, 2026
19
14
4
16
Palestine
Feel free I’m open to both positive and negative feedback, and I appreciate honesty either way. I’m always happy to hear different opinions, even if you disagree with my idea. Thanks for taking the time to reply and I wish you all the best <3
I apologize if I bothered 😟 you if that is what you mean.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom