Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

-FFA (Free For All) - Battle Arena

Since the release of FFA, players on low device have lag issues (Nintendo Switch, and probably Xbox and Mobile)

I can't play because of the LAG :

The gameplay is not smooth at all :

How CubeCraft can fix the lag?

I noticed the FFA spawn was very laggy when i looking at it.

look how this is laggy

Making that spawn invisible in the arena should solve the problem, but the big problem is the player render distance...
A few months ago, EggWars was unplayable on Switch because of items render distance, and now it's the same problem but with players...

1629192418698.png

We can literally see all players from everywhere on the map... this is the cause of lag.

So how to fix the lag? Reduce the render distance of players (Maybe 50 blocks?)
or just add a setting for high device players (PC) who want to keep FFA like here.

-Lucky Blocks (Solo&Teams)

Same "bug" as FFA, Lucky blocks makes the game laggy, we can see all blocks from all the map and this cause a lot of lag.

Both games are almost unplayable on some maps (not all) so PLEASE CubeCraft!! Fix the bug like developpers fixed EggWars lag!!

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think you should be able to control your entity render distance in the Cubecraft settings. This would fix the issue as you could customise it to your device. Huge agree:agree: from me

• Love
Reactions: Herbubulle

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
while I agree with this suggestion, its just a shame that this is what bedrock has come to. The game used to run so well...
Every game with updates causes older devices to lose performance.
Sad but kind of true, so a device that is 10 years old(Even if you bought it last year, but the older hardware) is going to run worse every update

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

-FFA (Free For All) - Battle Arena

Since the release of FFA, players on low device have lag issues (Nintendo Switch, and probably Xbox and Mobile)

I can't play because of the LAG :

The gameplay is not smooth at all :

How CubeCraft can fix the lag?

I noticed the FFA spawn was very laggy when i looking at it.

look how this is laggy

Making that spawn invisible in the arena should solve the problem, but the big problem is the player render distance...
A few months ago, EggWars was unplayable on Switch because of items render distance, and now it's the same problem but with players...

View attachment 198314
We can literally see all players from everywhere on the map... this is the cause of lag.

So how to fix the lag? Reduce the render distance of players (Maybe 50 blocks?)
or just add a setting for high device players (PC) who want to keep FFA like here.

-Lucky Blocks (Solo&Teams)

Same "bug" as FFA, Lucky blocks makes the game laggy, we can see all blocks from all the map and this cause a lot of lag.

Both games are almost unplayable on some maps (not all) so PLEASE CubeCraft!! Fix the bug like developpers fixed EggWars lag!!
The new RPG is very laggy because of number of players... would be cool if people vote :agree: Agree!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Please report the whereami’s of laggy games in #staff-help on discord (: we’e aware of the issues, just don’t have the info we need to fix this

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
It’s console lag.... just because it’s a old device (Nintendo Switch) not because of a /whereami issue but because there is a massive amount of players on FFA in a certain area.

the post is asking to reduce the render distance of players in FFA like the items in EggWars.

there is no Nintendo Switch 2 like the new gen PS and Xbox so they kinda do have big disadvantage with fps drops

Mouseh

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2018
It’s console lag.... just because it’s a old device (Nintendo Switch) not because of a /whereami issue but because there is a massive amount of players on FFA in a certain area.

the post is asking to reduce the render distance of players in FFA like the items in EggWars.

there is no Nintendo Switch 2 like the new gen PS and Xbox so they kinda do have big disadvantage with fps drops
Exactly, You can compare it to any Main Lobby. Turning player visibility of increases fps. Obviously I know you cant turn off players in FFA but maybe they could make smaller maps with a smaller amount of max players for people with lower end devices. Its not the whole problem but I'm sure it would go a long way to helping people who still play on older devices retain playable FPS in the game.

Rekdyoface1

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
while I agree with this suggestion, its just a shame that this is what bedrock has come to. The game used to run so well...
Wasn’t that the reason they made Bedrock, other than a mobile version of Java? To be a smoother, less laggy version of Minecraft so consoles/mobile devices alike could play with PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom