Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 29, 2022
So I was recently playing an eggwars game when suddently a player started hitting me from 30 blocks away and I went to report him but I noticed that there wasn't a specific hack for reach hacks. If you could add more options to reporting or add an "other" option to reports.

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
As said here, reach used to be an option in the java /report menu, but was removed due to the substantial amount of reports that couldn't be verified by staff, which caused a lot of time waste.

You can use another reason like Killaura to create the report which can still be reviewed, as you can use other report reasons it isn't necessarily needed to add other options.

An "Other" option would also be too vague in my opinion, having a report reason helps the staff member know what to pay extra attention towards.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
As said here, it used to be an option in the java /report menu, but was removed due to the substantial amount of reports that couldn't be verified by staff, which caused a lot of time waste.

You can use another reason like Killaura to create the report which can still be reviewed 😄
Adding onto this very good reply;

From my experience, it’s very difficult to tell whether or not someone is using reach cheats when watching it from another perspective that isn’t the victim’s (unlike in video footage). Aside from it being difficult to tell overall, the “cheater” may just be lagging a bit, or other similar factors might be in play. I can really understand why the staff wouldn’t want these reports to pile up.

As Kualdir said, you can just report the rulebreaker for a similar offence such as kill aura. That way, it might still be reviewed.

I’d say, however, that the best option would be to record your gameplay, so when you cross a cheater you’ll have footage to report them on the Forums (Bedrock) or reports site (Java). As it shows your perspective, you’ll have the highest chance of it getting reviewed and handled correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: Goldy
Aug 29, 2022
As said here, reach used to be an option in the java /report menu, but was removed due to the substantial amount of reports that couldn't be verified by staff, which caused a lot of time waste.

You can use another reason like Killaura to create the report which can still be reviewed, as you can use other report reasons it isn't necessarily needed to add other options.

An "Other" option would also be too vague in my opinion, having a report reason helps the staff member know what to pay extra attention towards.
Didn't know that and you're absolutely right i'll just use that next time. Thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈