Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Hi, i wish you are having great time .. so like the title i think player profiles should be added on the server
here is an example how its going to look like [ thats personal design and did it fast for the suggestion ]
the information on the picture are random!
p_347z4igg1.jpg

Here is more information!.

it will be used an bind key like if you pressed " K " will open a window with all the players on the server that you are on [ Lobbies, Game ] and you will have a search bar but the player you are searching for must be on the same server or lobby, and it will show some information of the player.. [ his rank, playtime , extra ]

that's easy thing too, they can add a button that allows people to see your profile or not!

in fact, its not really important it just will help to know the play time of the player [extra] and it may help the staff too because it will have the bans time and more..

you can vote if you agree with me or not and please reply with your opinion ! how it may help ..?

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
This is a pretty decent idea actually. You can always see stats but I'd like for other players to see your stats without you having to take screenshots etc, of course, only allowing other people to see your profile if you like. This would be a nice thing to have....+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Top Bottom