Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I think I'm pretty decent at Eggwars. Although, this one map keeps kicking my ass. I mean, what are your strategies? I just lose almost everytime while playing on this map...
I get the 10 iron kit and so does my partner, one of us buys blocks and covers egg while the other gets a wooden sword. The builder then builds to the tomato and takes the other teams egg, then the swordsman cleans up. That's what I do to make it so we don't die right away.

Reactions: Komodо

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Great! That could work... But afterwards?
We get better gear with iron such as stone swords, more blocks, gapples, steak. Once there is an opening we go to mid and collect the gold and diamonds. We get enough to upgrade both diamond generators to level 2 and enough gold for obsidian and slightly better things. Then we buy bows first and one watches out while the other collects diamonds and gets geared. Once ready, we go to the middle and scout out bases and look for the weakest ones. From there it's just skill that determines your fate.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
My strategy

• You have 2 players, the one who's the closest to the Level 1 Iron Generator grabs all the Iron and buys a Wooden sword, Stone pickaxe and enough blocks (like 30-64). The other players goes for the Gold to gather 15 Gold for Obsidian.
  • The one with the Wooden sword, Stone pickaxe and enough blocks goes to the neighbours to destroy their egg and to eliminate the 2 players on that team.
  • After you've done this, the person who was gathering 15 Gold should be done with gathering, buying and placing the Obsidian.
  • Now you can either rush all islands or you can upgrade both Diamond Generators on the little centre to gear up and everything.

That's the strategy which I always, yes, always use.

But.

• If your neighbours come to your island and destroy your egg and eliminate you, and your teammate, then you are dead. Just straight to the point, then you're dead.

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
My strategy

• You have 2 players, the one who's the closest to the Level 1 Iron Generator grabs all the Iron and buys a Wooden sword, Stone pickaxe and enough blocks (like 30-64). The other players goes for the Gold to gather 15 Gold for Obsidian.
  • The one with the Wooden sword, Stone pickaxe and enough blocks goes to the neighbours to destroy their egg and to eliminate the 2 players on that team.
  • After you've done this, the person who was gathering 15 Gold should be done with gathering, buying and placing the Obsidian.
  • Now you can either rush all islands or you can upgrade both Diamond Generators on the little centre to gear up and everything.

That's the strategy which I always, yes, always use.

But.

• If your neighbours come to your island and destroy your egg and eliminate you, and your teammate, then you are dead. Just straight to the point, then you're dead.
That last thing happens almost everytime to me... You can't prevent that?...

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
My strategy

•Grab Iron as fast as I can, make blocks etc, rush to the island right for me, and kill them alllll!

•also I don't go to the center. Just farm at the tomato because That's a bit more save and gives you more time to protect your egg.

•I also have the most times a teammate, to protect it, and I'm the rusher #sad

Well, This are one of My strategies What I use :)

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
Kill the team across from your pineapple thing(Idk what it is). Just get some iron then get a pic, blocks, and a sword then go.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Idk why, but i pretty much always win on this map. Except for when there are hackers. :P

MY strategy is:
1- Choose money bags, get blocks, automatically kill your neighbors egg.
2- Kill your neighbors before they get your egg.
3- Get gear and upgrade your gens.
4- Go to mid and get diamonds, gold for obby. Upgrade the diamond gens next to your island.
5- Let your teammate get gear using diamonds while you go break eggs until you die.
6- Once you die, get geared using diamonds.
7- Then go as a team and eliminate everybody.
7B- If you die, then get regeared asap and help your teammate.
7C- If you both die, then get regeared asap even faster, even if that means not as much gear.
8- Keep repeating the 7's until you win.
9- If a stacked enemy comes to your island when you have no gear, well then rip.

Thats my mainline strategy for normal mode. Sometimes there is alterations depending on the situation, but usually thats the strategy i use. (Its best when youre in a call woth someone)
Im not even going in on an OP strat....

Hope this helped :P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
My strategy always works
Mine is not to play that map
But if I am on that map I vote hardcore items and go to kill people
But if it isn't the item type that is chosen I do it is do whatever my team mate tells me too do because they are likely better than me
But if they are muted than go kill people now bare armour and break eggs fast then run away

Amazing strategies I have

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
You have to kill your neighbors, and FAST. Then you build a giant L over their island to assert your dominance and everyone else gives up.

Okay not seriously, but killing your neighbors matters. The way I do it(I play OP) is I use the 10 iron kit and run to an iron gen. I use this to buy an iron pick, some blocks, and a few steak. Maybe a wood sword and leather armor but usually not because time. Then I build to the tomato and destroy the bridge behind myself so the other team can't just run to our egg, then run(if needed build) to my neighbors island and get their egg. The reason that speed matters is because in OP 15 gold buys enough obby to cover the egg, so I rush to get there before they can collect 15 gold buy and place the obby.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom