Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
EU region Mega SkyWars players, have you ever wanted to play the game but 90% of your matches are in NA region during peak times (afternoon and night)?

Well you are not the only one facing this issue, and some of you are facing it worse with 200+ ping.

To fix this problem, CubeCraft will have to change the hosting server for 30-50% of Mega SkyWars games from NA to EU during peak times (afternoon/night). NA games should only be prioritized during midnight or close to midnight in Europe for EU players, while NA players should not be affected by it (prioritizes NA games for them).

Do you agree with this solution? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Edit: To clarify, make it like 30-50% of the servers to be EU, that way NA players can still play while us EU players can get its own servers. I'm not suggesting to stop players from joining NA games at this time

Last edited:

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
NA has more players than EU due to the population, so they will naturally take over eventually when most people are awake. Thats unfortunately just how it is

Reactions: Eli

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
NA has more players than EU due to the population, so they will naturally take over eventually when most people are awake. Thats unfortunately just how it is
Just because more NA players are online, doesn’t mean that players connected to the EUBungeecords should suffer. Prioritizing games to be in EU region would balance the pings for the majority of players (100-170 range)

• Disagree
Reactions: Eli

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Just because more NA players are online, doesn’t mean that players connected to the EUBungeecords should suffer. Prioritizing games to be in EU region would balance the pings for the majority of players (100-170 range)
Just because some EU players are online, doesn’t mean that players connected to the NABungeegords should suffer. Prioritizing games to be in the EU region would NOT balance the pings because it would increase the pings for the majority of players unnecessarily.

The way the regions are distributed is that each region gets a certain amount of games according to the amount of players who connect from said region.

What you’re saying is you feel as though Europe is geographically central in the world and should receive more games than the rest of the world? How does that work out for South America, and East Asia and Oceania? I don’t see how making everybody’s ping worse for the sake of a minority of players is a good idea.

I don't think the solution is to prioritize any group of players over others, perhaps just increasing EU capacity in Mega SkyWars, but then again, if you’re barely ever finding EU Mega SkyWars games, it’s very likely because not enough people from the EU actually play it to warrant a greater EU game capacity (I think CubeCraft would know, THEY have the real numbers). And artificially making more games for the EU region just to satisfy a few, would mess with the performance of region based matchmaking system.​

• Agree
Reactions: Nightmare
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
I love this summer name!
It's actually interesting name tbh
I wonder how you came up with it
Because it's realy first of its kind
And it just sounds cool:)

Have a great summer WarZ!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Top Bottom