Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Meant to make this when I got promoted šŸ‘€

Pineapple's Introduction

Background information/Personal Life

So I was born on September 20th, 2004 in Georgia, USA. My family life has always been different from the average family, my dad left our family while my mom was 6 months pregnant. Him not ever being there has never really effected me as I've known no difference. I have many siblings because of his actions. We aren't the only family he has had however now he has improved himself a lot and I only wish good things for him. I'm now 16 and could not be happier with who I've become. (Other than maybe some organization skills) I'm a sophomore in high school and am on my school's drumline, if you hear me randomly tapping in calls that's why :p.

My social life...
While not the most lively I love all my friends and would not be where I am without them. Obviously I can't leave a message for my IRL friends here since they don't have forums accounts but for my Cube friends I'll leave a message for the closer/more impactful ones.
@RK2B You're never on the forums but I couldn't not include you in this, you were the first person I spoke to in the community and boy it sure was an interesting first interaction. Thank you for teaching me how to report :p

@Calichin Another person I couldn't just not include, you're an incredible friend, and have been there for me especially during my time as a helper. I can't imagine where I would be without you.

@Eli Omg Eli, I definitely wouldn't be as good of a mod as I am without you. You've been such a good friend and teacher, even though you're bad.

@Ducky Pretty much the same as Eli, I wouldn't be near where I am without you two even though we didn't really get to know each other until I was about to get promoted.

@Dylaila You most definitely earned a spot on this list, you're such an incredible person and friend, there is so much I have to say that I can't fit into words and I don't want to make these too long so I'm stopping here haha.

@Technosword Bad
Updates uwu

@East Donā€™t know why I didnā€™t include you in the first part tbh, but youā€™re an incredible friend and I love all the jokes we share.

@Jukaido You used to really hate me lmao, but weā€™ve gotten to know each other a bit and youā€™re a really good friend!

@Deann Seeing you as a helper is insane, all 4 of you earned it, youā€™re honestly hilarious and youā€™re a really great friend (een wilde slowpoke)

@Modulo We have been friends since around June, but we never got close until recently, youā€™re an incredible staff member and fried.

@Grove You already know I had include you, youā€™re such an incredible person and I love the relationship that we have, I could go hours on end talking about how incredible you are but I donā€™t think people would like the length, youā€™re amazing Ily.

There is many more, but I didn't want to make it too long pls forgive if you aren't here.

My love life šŸ˜³
Not the most interesting part about me, early March of 2020 I started talking to a girl named Sarah, I really liked her, but out of no where she just started ghosting me, eventually I just gave up hope and picked myself up and kept on moving, so if I get weird about ghosting people thatā€™s why, then around January of this I started talking to a girl named Sawyer, we started dating around mid January and broke up around mid March due to reasons Iā€™d like to keep private.

My story with Cube
So my story with Cube is an interesting one, I've played Bedrock edition for about a year and 3 months now, however didn't join the forums until April of this year. I did the dumbest ever and applied for helper the day I joined the forums. Denied for lack of activity obviously. I applied again obviously, and it was in considering for a long time in the meantime I got on the bedrock Blockwars CTF leaderboard and was in top 10 at one point. I eventually got knocked off as I only played for fun after a while because grinding got boring and repetitive. Then it happened, "Interview" My heart dropped when I saw that and I had to hide my excitement. I eventually bought a PC and Java edition. This is the point in time where I had to ask @East if people were cheating because I was horrible at the game. Then the glorious day happened and saw the tag I never expected to see "Successful"

I was promoted on September 12th where I stayed as helper until very early November. On November 3rd, I was promoted to moderator I very soon later joined the QA team and just the other day I joined the translation recruitment team. I have almost 800 total punishments created, and that number is only growing. I love this community and can't wait to continue what I do.

Updated section

On January 14th I made the decision to resign from the moderation team, I was incredibly stressed due to school work and work at the farm, I have since then remained on the Market QA team and canā€™t wait to hopefully rejoin the moderation side of the network.

Last edited:

Deann

what's a bug šŸŖ
Team CubeCraft
šŸ› ļø Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Crazy how quickly you've become part of the community, joining the forums to a mod in seven months. Great intro! :]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom