Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add individual ranks to the beta games?


  • Total voters
    13

stellar6666

Member
Jul 2, 2024
7
17
4
Hello everyone! Im new to the forums, so this is my first suggestion! (This is a repost of a suggestion I posted on discord)
I think it would be cool to add ranks for bedwars and pillars of fortune, and these would be permanent ranks. Maybe pillars of fortune rank would be cheaper, for like 2 dollars for some win effects, voting on modes, and choosing maps. For bedwars maybe 5 dollars and it will have some shop skins, bed skins, win effects, voting on modes, and choosing maps.

Anyway, I hope this gets added!
Thanks for reading, and please leave feedback!
 

MrSpacee

Forum Expert
Jan 9, 2021
673
1,516
294
18
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone! Im new to the forums, so this is my first suggestion! (This is a repost of a suggestion I posted on discord)
I think it would be cool to add ranks for bedwars and pillars of fortune, and these would be permanent ranks. Maybe pillars of fortune rank would be cheaper, for like 2 dollars for some win effects, voting on modes, and choosing maps. For bedwars maybe 5 dollars and it will have some shop skins, bed skins, win effects, voting on modes, and choosing maps.

Anyway, I hope this gets added!
Thanks for reading, and please leave feedback!
You can buy beta games subscription to vote in this game now. And I think that ranks for these games will be added after they out of beta testing.
 

Nightmare

Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2016
320
1,240
203
26
Germany, Bavaria
This is not something that will happen, as beta games can also be removed entirely. We will not offer a permanent rank unless it is certain that the game will stay, otherwise people will complain.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrSpacee and Reesle
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom