Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

Nikboo

Ooh. I have a good one. Remind me to upload it later please! Currently I can't as I am at school :x

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
lol it will, you just are bias and don't want me to enter because of my great image, face it.

I've never seen a judge as jealous and bias as this.
i found that before you posted it and it lacks originality i can take a screen shot of the sign to prove it i am not jealous in fact my picture actually took effort because you need knowledge of the game to do what i did on the side you need to be left handed in minecraft to do it
plus a vote is highly illogical because players would just vote for their own so the only vote that would matter would be mine

Pandaa

Forum Expert
i found that before you posted it and it lacks originality i can take a screen shot of the sign to prove it i am not jealous in fact my picture actually took effort because you need knowledge of the game to do what i did on the side you need to be left handed in minecraft to do it
plus a vote is highly illogical because players would just vote for their own so the only vote that would matter would be mine

Alrighty, count mine in cuz it's highly original.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.