SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, Cubecrafters!

It's very nice for the VIP, partners, and staff to have smth makes them stand out, so here in this suggestion, I have an idea which makes them stand out more!
So, I suggest adding PFP boarders to the ranked, yt, or even staff members, it's simple and very cool.
For example,
if you've reached VIP level 1 on Cubecraft network, you get a nice PFP border that is similar to the Minecraft server border (like the bronze border with stars at the bottom)
if you become a Cubecraft partner such as a YouTuber, you get the red PFP border
if you become a staff (eg. mod), you get an orange PFP border.

I won't dive into the design of the PFP border, I'm just talking about the idea here.

And that's it! If you agree, react with :agree:
And If you disagree for some reason, tell me why :D

All love to staff, members, and partners.

Cya!

Last edited:

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hey, Cubecrafters!

It's very nice for the VIP, partners, and staff to have smth makes them stand out, so here in this suggestion, I have an idea which makes them stand out more!
So, I suggest adding PFP boarders to the ranked, yt, or even staff members, it's simple and very cool.
For example,
if you've reached VIP level 1 on Cubecraft network, you get a nice PFP border that is similar to the Minecraft server border (like the bronze border with stars at the bottom)
if you become a Cubecraft partner such as a YouTuber, you get the red PFP border
if you become a staff (eg. mod), you get an orange PFP border.

I won't dive into the design of the PFP border, I'm just talking about the idea here.

And that's it! If you agree, react with :agree:
And If you disagree for some reason, tell me why :D

All love to staff, members, @xHappyMood, and partners.

Cya!
It shouldn't be that hard for someone to fake a boarder through custom pfp. Imo this suggestion is pretty useless and probably won't look good. Unfortunately that's an :disagree: from me.

Reactions: SoloWarz

foomini

It's a no for me - it would be a good idea if the borders were for everyone and people could make their own.

Or if you need the perk aspect so bad, only staff/vips/special members could have an option to upload their own border.

I even wonder if it's possible on the forums though 🤔

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
I actually like this suggestion and would love to see this on the forums.
In my opinion this will be a cool addition and will look really cool!
Agree :agree:
- Have an awesome weekend!

• Love
Reactions: SoloWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom