Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aust1n_S1

Nov 29, 2020
It would be cool to have an auction house available to sell Items to other players for money. I was thinking something similar to java faction server auction houses. This adds a way to make profit off blocks you cant get sell to a villager. If you want you could even tax 10% of earned from selling smh

axinater

Aug 19, 2020
UK
It would be cool to have an auction house available to sell Items to other players for money. I was thinking something similar to java faction server auction houses. This adds a way to make profit off blocks you cant get sell to a villager. If you want you could even tax 10% of earned from selling smh
I like this suggestion as other players would be able to get rare items which they couldn’t normally get but I think it might ruin the challenge of the game if you can just instantly get what you need.

Last edited:

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, maybe add a system where you can only trade with people on the same Island and not get stuff you haven’t unlocked yet?
I really like this idea! This way it doesn't ruin the game for newer player.

zBune

Jun 3, 2017
Nederland/Netherlands
Twitch.tv
Im not a bedrock player
The idea would also be good for java since java already has less options.
But instead of adding "Auction House"
Just add a trading center that is based on (Islands Unlocked)
Islands Unlocked ---> Trading Possibility
Main Island ---> No Trading
First Unlocked Island --->No Trading
Second Unlocked Island (And Other Islands) ---> Trading possible, with people that have the same islands unlocked!

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom