Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
As the title says, I would like to suggest the /pet name command.

What does it do?
This command allows you to name your miniature ( there will be a limit so your pet name cannot be too long. )
A cool down of 3 seconds.
Rank required:
Gold+

You might now say, what happens if the name is inappropriate?
Then you can report it.

Example:
/Pet name Jake
Really simple, I think players could have a little fun with it.

What do you think?

Tags ( sorry if I bothered )
@DanDaDino @Milkyboo @iCheeetah @ItsTwany @jollow250

Last edited:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I really like it but it can be very hard to get a screenie of the miniature incase of a bad name but I think it could be cool also could there be a filter on the naming system to help prevent it? Yes? No? Maybe?
Yes, maybe an option to turn it off ( so you can't see other pet names and yours only ) if the lobbies gets very crowded.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like this idea, Maybe one of the best suggestions that I have ever heard. It would be Nice that you can give a pet a name. At the moment I find a pet annoying and I don't use it, but If we can give the pet a name will I use My pet again :P

Good suggestion!!

Reactions: RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I like this idea, Maybe one of the best suggestions that I have ever heard. It would be Nice that you can give a pet a name. At the moment I find a pet annoying and I don't use it, but If we can give the pet a name will I use My pet again :p

Good suggestion!!
That's nice and thanks for your reply! :)

D

Deleted member 204478

It's not a bad suggestion, this would be cool to add.
Although, I have a bad feeling too many people will abuse this, a lot of people will name their pets inappropriately, I know you said you should give them a warning, but too many players would do it, giving you the inability to warn and report all of them.
It's a big risk to take in my opinion, especially due to the amount of small children there is on the server.
Sorry, but no. :(

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It's not a bad suggestion, this would be cool to add.
Although, I have a bad feeling too many people will abuse this, a lot of people will name their pets inappropriately, I know you said you should give them a warning, but too many players would do it, giving you the inability to warn and report all of them.
It's a big risk to take in my opinion, especially due to the amount of small children there is on the server.
Sorry, but no. :(
PLEASE! THE SAME COUNTS FOR USERNAMES, BUT NO ONE IS WHINING ABOUT THEM.
I doubt people would be that stupid to do it. As they're aware that changing their username to something inappropriate would get them banned.
Then if they think logically it would also count for pets. Many other servers already have this feature, and to be honest I haven't seen any inappropriate there. Then why would they appear here?

Reactions: DanDaDino
D

Deleted member 204478

PLEASE! THE SAME COUNTS FOR USERNAMES, BUT NO ONE IS WHINING ABOUT THEM.

"Okay guys! Let's change our pets names to something rude, but then change it right back as soon as someone warns me/ when a staff member is here!"
The thread suggested that the players required warnings about the names of the pets, so no, the same doesn't count for usernames. What if the player just changed his name, and he needs to wait a whole month to change it back. So the player can't do anything about that.
In that time that the player changed his pet name, a lot of young players might have seen it, depending on the situation. But when a staff member enters, the player can quickly change it without him being punished.
Seriously, this is better off not adding. "BUT NO ONE IS WHINING ABOUT THEM" Well, people may when the problem becomes a lot worse by adding this in. (Don't worry @RayzMC , I'm not writing this to offend you in any way, also @Dotsially , about the suggestion. ;)

Many other servers already have this feature, and to be honest I haven't seen any inappropriate there. Then why would they appear here?
The behaviour of people in each server is never the same, so there's no point getting information from other servers and saying "Oh, other servers don't have that issue, meaning that it definitely won't happen to us!"

Okay, that was a big mouthful, but I'm just trying to get my point across, please don't take this as an offense.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
"Okay guys! Let's change our pets names to something rude, but then change it right back as soon as someone warns me/ when a staff member is here!"
The thread suggested that the players required warnings about the names of the pets, so no, the same doesn't count for usernames. What if the player just changed his name, and he needs to wait a whole month to change it back. So the player can't do anything about that.
> Make it so you can report players with inappropriate pet names immediately. Just like actual usernames.
Violators will then temporary lose the ability to name pets. And their pet will be nameless for that certain amount of time.
> Make the Cooldown 1 day or 1 week to prevent people from immediately changing it. So they can be reported.
> Add a name filter. Words such as "Cancer" or "Penis" could be filtered. Meaning that they won't be able to create inappropriate usernames at all.
(They could simply bypass, but that's why reporting exists.)
PROBLEM(S) FIXED!11!1!

In that time that the player changed his pet name, a lot of young players might have seen it, depending on the situation. But when a staff member enters, the player can quickly change it without him being punished.
Seriously, this is better off not adding. "BUT NO ONE IS WHINING ABOUT THEM" Well, people may when the problem becomes a lot worse by adding this in.
Doubt it. Couldn't really care anyways.

The behaviour of people in each server is never the same, so there's no point getting information from other servers and saying "Oh, other servers don't have that issue, meaning that it definitely won't happen to us!"
Oh yes! Badlion has definitely less Salty and Toxic players than Cubecraft! Same goes for Mineplex! SARCASM

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Yeah I guess maybe this would have to many problems... It would be hard to report and people could abuse it... Maybe you could customize them instead by being able to change the color of the armor? Like being able to get miniature armor in cublets...? Maybe I should just make a new suggestion for this.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As the title says, I would like to suggest the /pet name command.

What does it do?
This command allows you to name your miniature ( there will be a limit so your pet name cannot be too long. )
A cool down of 3 seconds.
Rank required:
Gold+

You might now say, what happens if the name is inappropriate?
Then you can report it after you have given a warning.

Example:
/Pet name Jake
Really simple, I think players could have a little fun with it.

What do you think?

Tags ( sorry if I bothered )
@DanDaDino @Milkyboo @iCheeetah @ItsTwany @jollow250

Cool!
+1

Reactions: RayzMC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts