Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SAASD

Novice Member
Aug 25, 2021
FFA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello I have noticed that people can mix kits in ffa! But I won't say how to do it because it is not allowed (bug abuse) and if you see someone uses it please report him / her
https://www.cubecraft.net/categories/player-reports.150/ Because it helps Cubecraft a lot :)
IMG_20220514_173251.jpg

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Can confirm this a couple days ago. Is that bug still present as of this post?

And that bug is a gamebreaker. Why settle for one of the five kits when you can make one super kit from all five? Combine this with a very high killstreak and you're effectively going to have the super kit permanently.

Reactions: Silco

SAASD

Novice Member
Aug 25, 2021
FFA
Pronouns
He/Him
I really don't know if it is still present until now. And the player which I took this picture for he did not have only 3 kits he had like 5 kits and couple of potions . No if someone kill you , you will lose the kit it isnt permanently.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I really don't know if it is still present until now. And the player which I took this picture for he did not have only 3 kits he had like 5 kits and couple of potions . No if someone kill you , you will lose the kit it isnt permanently.
But does staff know how poeple get multiple kits?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I played FFA again. It looked like the bug was patched.

An astute and careful player can get a very high killstreak without dying. With this kind of player, consider the kit all but permanent (unless the player is caught off guard by multiple players).

Reactions: SAASD

SAASD

Novice Member
Aug 25, 2021
FFA
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes ikr , and the player which in the picture got like 50 kills without dying

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom