Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SAASD

Novice Member
Aug 25, 2021
FFA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello I have noticed that people can mix kits in ffa! But I won't say how to do it because it is not allowed (bug abuse) and if you see someone uses it please report him / her
https://www.cubecraft.net/categories/player-reports.150/ Because it helps Cubecraft a lot :)
IMG_20220514_173251.jpg

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Can confirm this a couple days ago. Is that bug still present as of this post?

And that bug is a gamebreaker. Why settle for one of the five kits when you can make one super kit from all five? Combine this with a very high killstreak and you're effectively going to have the super kit permanently.

Reactions: Silco

SAASD

Novice Member
Aug 25, 2021
FFA
Pronouns
He/Him
I really don't know if it is still present until now. And the player which I took this picture for he did not have only 3 kits he had like 5 kits and couple of potions . No if someone kill you , you will lose the kit it isnt permanently.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I really don't know if it is still present until now. And the player which I took this picture for he did not have only 3 kits he had like 5 kits and couple of potions . No if someone kill you , you will lose the kit it isnt permanently.
But does staff know how poeple get multiple kits?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I played FFA again. It looked like the bug was patched.

An astute and careful player can get a very high killstreak without dying. With this kind of player, consider the kit all but permanent (unless the player is caught off guard by multiple players).

Reactions: SAASD

SAASD

Novice Member
Aug 25, 2021
FFA
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes ikr , and the player which in the picture got like 50 kills without dying

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom