Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 11, 2020
Hey, I have a question. Can there be some penalty for killing someone who isn't your target/assassin in assassins? Maybe if you kill someone who isn't one of those, you lose 3 hearts regardless of armor. This will prevent people from making the game not fun. People just run around and kill everyone, and nobody can actually enjoy the game. Every time I spawn, some full diamond or full iron just kills me within 1 minute of spawning. It's unplayable. Please, fix this.

Reactions: bloodynoah

bloodynoah

Dec 10, 2020
Yeah, that would be nice or a karma system and if you kill someone false you would lose karma.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
No, I play assi for a long time. And as lately Assassinations got updated many 'Rare' people came back to play the game again. And as your suggestion says make a penalty by not killing your target/bounty, for me it's a no basically because the game has to be fun we kill people we get leaderboard. And if not then probably the good assi players would probably leave Assi and won't play it. Because of the penalty thing. Maybe just like a other idea, for example make 2 useful kits that u can claim In the week of reset just a example full dia Armour with like 5 gappd. so the less good players can atleast fight people.

Reactions: 404Owl
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom