Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
How can you work with the second monitor turned in an angle like this!?
But well... hey there, nice to meet you again ^^

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Sinds wanneer kunnen limburgers nederlands? Dacht dat limburgers alleen limburgs konden

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Ieg kin ouch Mestreechs goan proate méhr doar bis ste néét ech blei mit deenk ieg.
Ik versta dr niks van. Maar altijd als ik in limburg ben versta ik de mensen niet. Dacht vaak dat die mensen alleen limburgs wisten.

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah I'm a bit late I know haha. Let me start saying that this is a really worked thread/introduction!

My setup is ~ imo ~ rather lame. I have a decent PC, though my desk is rather small so I just yeeted 2 monitors on there and made it work. Specs and stuff will be in the spoiler, I’ll also add a picture of it so you get an idea of how it looks ~ enjoy this awesome cable management!

Nice setup, I just play on a laptop haha!
Having 2 monitors it's actually really cool, give me one1!1 :/ haha

I wanted to apply as I just loved the community and wanted to help out, though my English was wayyyyyyyyy too bad to become a member of staff so I was denied a lot of times.

Haha, this story sounds quite familiar to me.

It's really a pleasure to finally meet you Keanu!

MR.LOVVU69

Aug 13, 2020
hong kong
I’m into airsoft (Or well, I watch a lot of videos though never been able to actually play due to age restrictions ~ tho it looks really awesomeeeeee, I will soon go to Belgium to play it as it’s 16+ there and aaaAA IM EXCITED),
Cool! I love airsoft too, but my region(hong kong)’s police now abusing their power to search citizen’s bag and charge them
“possession of offensive weapon” + “rioting” for owning airsoft guns, thats why i can’t play and buy it anymore😭(sorry my english is bad)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom