Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MaybeNate

Jul 30, 2016
Paypal should be an option for purchasing a rank. Paymentwall never works for me, and a lot of people have Paypal because it isn't bad like other services.

-The one and only Tankz

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I believe PayPal was a payment method, but users were abusing the refunds/chargebacks: so you could buy a rank, refund it on PayPal, and get the rank for free. I assume this lost ccg quite a ton of money, so it won't be added as payment method til the chargeback problem is fixed

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Well, I don't think that this has much to do with CubeCraft since you are talking about Payment wall. And yes I went though mass amounts of struggels with purchasing a rank. All I can say is contact sales@cubecraft.net they will forward you though to Payment wall and you can have a chat to them. @CyanYellow

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Addition to what has already been said:
Everytime somone chargdc back with PayPal, it costed Cubecraft 25$. Yes they did get banned, they just lost more money on it than making money on it, therefore PayPal won't be added back until there's a way around it.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
No I mean.. like not use payment wall.. just have an option for the credit card only
If the credit/debit card is not working through payment wall, you can always use gift cards. You can purchase a gift card (such as subway, CVS, Burger King, etc.), enter in the code(s) into the gift card option in payment wall, and bam, you have a rank.i personally prefer using the cvs cards as you can put a custom amount on them and not have as much left over money on the card.
Hope this helps :)

U

Unipotato

People could abuse it and get their money back/get a free rank. I had problems with PaymentWall when I bought my rank but I sorted it out eventually.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Honestly, I don't get why people answer back to these type of threads if there's already an answer.. *smh*
Why do people make threads saying "fix the anti cheat!" and "add parties!"? It's because they don't bother to literally look down 10 posts to check if there are other posts about the issue. XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
Top Bottom