• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Dear Cubecrafters,

We have already had a poll on this campaign however we changed most of the points so let me highlight what P4P will do:

1) Players can only use P4P once, no 3rd chance,
2) Any punishments attained on "a second chance" can not be appealed,
3) Hackers cannot use P4P unless....(see (4)).....,
4) If Staff members feel that the offender has been correctly banned however they are sympathetic, they can open there P4P account .
5) As soon as you are banned you cannot just go p4p you must wait for an appeal, this will give Mods a new option, a kind of fine.

So NO HACKERS will use p4p, YOU MUST have had your p4p excepted by an admin so you can use this is to stop people being instantly unbanned.

Can people please give a valid reason for voting in the way they have.

Thank you,

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
As i said on the previous thread you put, i would only vote yes for this if the offender is permanently banned from the game in which he was banned for cheating in. I.E. If a hacker was to be caught using kill aura in survival games, he should be allowed back for a fee, but only if he was still banned fro survival games and sky wars. This ensures that they will not hack again as besides assassins and kitpvp (which people play for some crazy reason) they can't kill anyone.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Hackers domt get back at all that is non negotiable, anyway this thread is about p4p -Unmute specifically so...
As i said on the previous thread you put, i would only vote yes for this if the offender is permanently banned from the game in which he was banned for cheating in. I.E. If a hacker was to be caught using kill aura in survival games, he should be allowed back for a fee, but only if he was still banned fro survival games and sky wars. This ensures that they will not hack again as besides assassins and kitpvp (which people play for some crazy reason) they can't kill anyone.

lonelyplop14 #2

May 12, 2014
HELL
anyone who was banned for hacking would spend £15 then start hacking again, think about they could help get rid of other hackers and it helps the server because there donating if this doesn't go into play im buying another account

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
anyone who was banned for hacking would spend £15 then start hacking again, think about they could help get rid of other hackers and it helps the server because there donating if this doesn't go into play im buying another account
How could hackers help catch hackers, anyone can help catch hackers.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
I think what he means is that, like I said earlier, From the money raised in the p4p programme CCG can pay more coders and in the long term prevent hackers from hacking in the first place. However may I add that I am not so keen on letting hackers back on but if p4p were to be used I think it would be good to look into it.

O_O

May 31, 2014
IF you have to pay $20 to get back into cubecraft for one more shot no matter what you did, who would be stupid enough to hack again!?

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Ok though we are talking about a minority of hackers who definitely would btw, If you hack you have thought it thought and planned it more so than other offences, also no other offence on CCG gives you an unfair advantage or ruins the server other than. Kit farming which is also a ban offence so That is why, for now P4P unban is off the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom