• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
So why were you banned then? If a mod makes mistakenly bans you, you get unbanned. You must have done something wrong

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
If one was to murder somebody, would you want them back on the street or would you continue to stand by your "everyone deserves a second chance" rule? why should they be given a second chance when they have done something that they KNOW should not be done
First of all:
Cubecraft is a server to a video game, not real life.

Second:
Some people are actually willing to accept an apology after he/she murdered a family member. They are humans and do mistakes. And it can also depend on their appeal. If they lie in it, they get no second chances and if they tell the truth, you can offer them a second chance. They who lie are mosty likely to ruin it again.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think you are missing the point. They know that they WILL be banned if they get caught, they get caught then they cry about it.

curtdawg

Apr 16, 2014
First of all:
Cubecraft is a server to a video game, not real life.

Second:
Some people are actually willing to accept an apology after he/she murdered a family member. They are humans and do mistakes. And it can also depend on their appeal. If they lie in it, they get no second chances and if they tell the truth, you can offer them a second chance. They who lie are mosty likely to ruin it again.

Much truth

curtdawg

Apr 16, 2014
Das wut u say (U msg ME if this is getting off topic) freezing for 10 secs then getting knocked back is lag. right?

curtdawg

Apr 16, 2014
duh yes! it is! i did totes get knocked back. watch from like 0:10 to 0:22 ders totes kb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom