• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Well ppl can say what the like @Gjpoppy if it's only for mutes which ppl can appeal for das stupid. Why can't hackas do it and if they hack again bye forever. if they don't hak more ppl on server=good. and the owners make $$$
Yes but they say they are voting no because hackers will continue hacking even though I have said multiple times, hackers not included!

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
@Gjpoppy i think you should be banned from forums. this is the third thread you have made on this and every single staff member that has commented has said, NO. this "campaign" has absolutely no hope whatsoever of getting implemented. many people have stated the risks of this. @gedas001 this is just plain and simple a bad idea that proves that breaking the rules is no big seal because u can pay your way back in. WE ARE NOT CAPITALIST. also...yeah 3 threads about a hopeless idea?

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
It's actually the 2nd I didn't make the original thread and actually the campaign was going well until you came along saying that CCG would look corrupt, which it wouldn't.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
This is a suggestion thread the Mods are entitled to there opinions, however whether they like it or not doesn't determine whether I should be banned? I'm not quite sure how that works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom