Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
hello i apologise already that there are probably very similar threads already but im gonna bring it up again anyway. IMO the one big thing that we lack is that we dont have a system for friends to play together short of telling each other which map to click and which lobby to be in. i think that if something was implemented to make sure that people could join and play together easier then it would be welcomed by the entire community lucky enough to have a friend that plays minecraft with you

let me know what you think but i think this could be a good idea

Reactions: Okaywhatever

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
hello i apologise already that there are probably very similar threads already but im gonna bring it up again anyway. IMO the one big thing that we lack is that we dont have a system for friends to play together short of telling each other which map to click and which lobby to be in. i think that if something was implemented to make sure that people could join and play together easier then it would be welcomed by the entire community lucky enough to have a friend that plays minecraft with you

let me know what you think but i think this could be a good idea
Your right, there are threads like this one in fact this has been the number one request since the server opened not even the anticheat complaints come close, staff are working on it but with other things it seems to be a low priority

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There are already 100+ threads made about the suggestion for the /party command. I'm sure that the Developer team has this on their to do list, don't worry about that. It will come out one time but we really must have patience.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom