Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Me and my friend want to PVP on Eggwars and are on a party. I try to join Eggwars Teams of 1 and it says too many people in party. We don't have to be on a team genius. I just wanna have like I kill half and he kills half then we PVP or just PVP each other and ignore the other players. Can you PLEASE add this?
It’s a good idea that I would like, but if you partied and played solo it might suggest teaming to people, especially if they don’t know the rules

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Me and my friend want to PVP on Eggwars and are on a party. I try to join Eggwars Teams of 1 and it says too many people in party. We don't have to be on a team genius. I just wanna have like I kill half and he kills half then we PVP or just PVP each other and ignore the other players. Can you PLEASE add this?
If you want to join a solo game with your friend, just join solo eggwars at the same time without being in a party. It wouldn't really make sense to allow this under my point of view as parties exist so players can play together and within the same team. Also this could suggest new players that they can team up if they join solo mode while in a party.

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
If you want to join a solo game with your friend, just join solo eggwars at the same time without being in a party. It wouldn't really make sense to allow this under my point of view as parties exist so players can play together and within the same team. Also this could suggest new players that they can team up if they join solo mode while in a party.
Yeah you agree with me on the teaming suggestion but it’s quite hard to get onto the same game if you don’t have VIP for that game

WaspBrain

Aug 6, 2020
The reason why they made it so you cant join solo games while you're in a party was to stop teaming! Working together to kill the game would probably be considered teaming xD just play duos innit! Thats a good game mode ;P

• Agree
Reactions: Click Greatness

Slasher6157

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2021
zachadactyl.com
I wanna kill my friend in Eggwars and we tried joining in the same lobby and went 3... 2... 1... RUN... bad we were in completely different ma
If you want to join a solo game with your friend, just join solo eggwars at the same time without being in a party. It wouldn't really make sense to allow this under my point of view as parties exist so players can play together and within the same team. Also this could suggest new players that they can team up if Then state otherwise

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hey! You've made this suggestion multiple times, it's not allowed. You can read more about that "here". Also, I disagree as it's teaming and evading killing each other. It's ruining the game if everyone is doing this, that's why I'm disagreeing.

• Agree
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom