• Yes!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Hi! Today I’m here with a suggestion about PvP. The title says it already, but I’ll explain it better. You guys know that you can 1v1 eachother in a party right? I would like to see that when you’re in a party, you can fight other party’s with kits like Tank. If that would be added, people could easily organise very good tournaments/events.

My other suggestion is to add Party FFA. That would be really sick to be added because you can only play with your whole party against eachother without people who are disturbing you.

Reactions: Lime and Elenahh

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Cool idea, but would that mean that a special server would be started up with only 2 parties able to join it? And which rank could start a party war? (I thought party war was a cool name :b)
Tbh I think only obsidian players should be able to start a party war, but anyone in a party would be able to join. So stone players too.

Reactions: iWillGetYou

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Cool idea, but would that mean that a special server would be started up with only 2 parties able to join it?
1 server can host multiple matches. And in my opinion Obsidian rank is a bit too high to start a Party FFA. I would suggest to let Gold rank start a Party FFA match, because otherwise it’s a little bit too inaccesable for the people without the highest permanent rank on Cubecraft. And about Party vs Party, I think everyone should be able to invite other Party’s.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
1 server can host multiple matches. And in my opinion Obsidian rank is a bit too high to start a Party FFA. I would suggest to let Gold rank start a Party FFA match, because otherwise it’s a little bit too inaccesable for the people without the highest permanent rank on Cubecraft. And about Party vs Party, I think everyone should be able to invite other Party’s.
I understand your point about gold players being able to start a game, but this could be a chance to give the obsidian rank a little more value.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Seems like a good idea to me, it would be great if you're a YouTuber/Streamer and you can host little tournaments with this. It's also fun to do it with friends though!

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I'd love to see this being introduced! Like you said, it can be quite annoying when people are disturbing you, Party FFA will indeed solve that.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I'm a tad bit confused, so do you need to have a minimum of gold rank to begin this "party FFA event"? If that's the case, wouldn't that violate the EULA rule in some way, since this could only be accessible by having a certain rank? Now if you had to make it available for all rank, including stone, say it's just a party of stone rank players, they cap at 3 players last I checked. So if it's a "Party vs. Party" would that mean any rank team that can exceed the 3 stone rank party limit, would the ranked team have to cap at 3 players so it doesn't create an unbalance game against stone rank users?

If that's the case, wouldn't that violate the EULA rule in some way, since this could only be accessible by having a certain rank?
I think this may actually be the case as the Minecraft EULA states something like this:
  • A server may NOT sell access to any special places in the server - Unless: Each player must pay access to the ENTIRE server. For example, the following are not permitted: VIP areas, VIP events, VIP maps, Donator worlds, VIP survivals, VIP drop parties, early access, unbans, etc.
I can't say for sure, but there is a decent chance it can't be implemented unless they make this feature available to everyone.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
I'm a tad bit confused, so do you need to have a minimum of gold rank to begin this "party FFA event"? If that's the case, wouldn't that violate the EULA rule in some way, since this could only be accessible by having a certain rank? Now if you had to make it available for all rank, including stone, say it's just a party of stone rank players, they cap at 3 players last I checked. So if it's a "Party vs. Party" would that mean any rank team that can exceed the 3 stone rank party limit, would the ranked team have to cap at 3 players so it doesn't create an unbalance game against stone rank users?
To be honest I don’t really care if Stone rankers or higher can start Party FFA matches, I was trying to find a compromise.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom