Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the party chat filter be removed?

• Yes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Im not sure

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
Couldnt agree more, trying to bypass the filter is annoying

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
To be completely honest, you do not need to use vulgar language on a video game to express what you want to say. Now, I personally don't mind cursing in general, but if it is targeted towards another player then that is completely unacceptable. You say you should only be in parties with people you know and trust, but that is not how you meet new people and gain new friends. Cube Craft is a child friendly server and a large portion of the players are from a younger audience. You also never know who might be offended by what. The filter is there to keep chat friendly, not sport the use of swear words. -1

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
you do not need to use vulgar language on a video game to express what you want to say.
Lol yeah you do
Without swearr words its no fun

but if it is targeted towards another player then that is completely unacceptable.
That ‘other player’ is probably a friend who is probably ok with it.

You say you should only be in parties with people you know and trust, but that is not how you meet new people and gain new friends
lmao k
I finaled one kid in bedwars and he told me to ‘suck ****’ (no good way of saying it), now we play every once and a while.

Cube Craft is a child friendly server
E2907398-4F55-4184-ABA0-CFDDF9CDE022.png

Very friendly!!!!!

(Old report screenshot btw)

The filter is there to keep chat friendly, not sport the use of swear words
Well no duh
Thanks for informing us because I’ve never heard of that before

People also need to stop this ^^

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I completely agree, if you're being offended then just leave the party, it's not like anyone playing Minecraft hasn't already been insulted. Parties are for FRIENDS, so swearing shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: Deeds

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's probably never going to happen because CubeCraft is a cHiLd FrIeNdLy sErVeR
But I hope they will remove it, or at least nerf it.

D

Deleted member 352903

Party chat filter is very annoying tbh, some names are blocked, and saying “shit I died” doesn’t hurt anyone. If someone is being rude you can just kick him from the party
Also remember, the chat filter doesn’t really stop nobody from swearing. People keep saying e/z or fhuck. I mean, this chat filter is not needed

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Party chat filter is very annoying tbh, some names are blocked, and saying “shit I died” doesn’t hurt anyone. If someone is being rude you can just kick him from the party
Also remember, the chat filter doesn’t really stop nobody from swearing. People keep saying e/z or fhack. I mean, this chat filter is not needed
Agreed, if it doesn't hurt anyone it should be allowed in normal chat too, not only party chat.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
This was needed for the microsoft partnership. They probably ain't going to remove it.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Mojang sold minecraft to microsoft over 3/4 years ago and they made this party chat filter last year so what does that explain that they did a microsoft partnership
The Official Minecraft partner badge. I meant....

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom