Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
So: when parties just got introduced, there was no censor; you could say all swearwords without getting stopped

This was changed after a while so you couldn't swear in either chat
It's sometimes irritating because when you're playing with friends there sometimes are important things you can't say (and also we can't swear when you die :D)
So my suggestion is: let the party owner decide if swearing is enabled or disabled in party chat, then the parties with strangers are censored (if you want) and in parties with friends you can say everything you want.

Hope you think about my suggestion!
Caliditas

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
As said in @Spuuuni's suggestion thread about party chat, I don't mind mutual swearing. They are just words.

But if someone swears at another person or at me, then that crosses the line. You shouldn't be able to curse or say rude things just because you died in a block game. Words like "dammit" and "hell" are allowed, so if you died, you can say, "Dammit! I died!", and not include all these other toxic words.

I wouldn't mind swearing be allowed again to party chat. But you have to keep in mind how many younger children play MineCraft and how many other people take great offense to swearing.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think it was ever officially confirmed that you used to be able to swear in party chat. Not sure what you mean about "at first you were allowed to".
And really, is it that necessary to swear? Save yourself the trouble and just say something without swearing. Swearing is prohibited by network rules, so deal with it. It's not like swearing is a necessity in chat.

Reactions: CyberAutumn

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I don't think it was ever officially confirmed that you used to be able to swear in party chat. Not sure what you mean about "at first you were allowed to".
And really, is it that necessary to swear? Save yourself the trouble and just say something without swearing. Swearing is prohibited by network rules, so deal with it. It's not like swearing is a necessity in chat.
It's not just about swearing though
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/chat.206598/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom