Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gamer Geek

May 27, 2017
I really like what you guys are doing keep up the good work :D. It really helps a lot, well more than it did before the parties. Let the parties begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
i love the new party sistem
im inviting players now and i have buy a obsidian rank i can invite 15 players
and im live streaming i love it

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
I have a 100 euro rank (emerald) and i can only invite 10 players for my party so my question is why is the party system limited? if you are a streamen there is no way that you can add your viewers in the party. Like someone that has a stone rank (much players) they wanna play with friends and they can't add the players they wanna add to there party i don't think that the party should be limited.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
I have a 100 euro rank (emerald) and i can only invite 10 players for my party so my question is why is the party system limited? if you are a streamen there is no way that you can add your viewers in the party. Like someone that has a stone rank (much players) they wanna play with friends and they can't add the players they wanna add to there party i don't think that the party should be limited.
Please, no Necro-posting. This post is older than 2 weeks, and still respond to them is not allowed. I warn you only! View all rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ :) , If you have any questions or opinions about the party system, make a suggestion so you can see what other think about it.

Reactions: iGotNo

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Please, no Necro-posting. This post is older than 2 weeks, and still respond to them is not allowed. I warn you only! View all rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ :) , If you have any questions or opinions about the party system, make a suggestion so you can see what other think about it.
I asked a mod and the mod said i had to do this here so it is not my problem, but i will make a threat

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom