Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xItsRoy

Apr 4, 2017
I like the parties. But if you are stone and you give the leadership to a Obsidian rank. U have 12 slots more. What my suggestion is: Who made the party, stays the party leader.No leaderships changing, Cuz u can ask a ramdom Obsidian rank to join my party and u have 12 more slots.

Timv13-BBG-

May 18, 2017
The new party feature is awesome, it works fine and it kinda surprised me that you automatically join a team (in eggwars)

Reactions: Slimeyz

SkaaningEmil

May 17, 2017
Im banned for hacks..
But i hack not, its noob to hack.
Can i plz be unbanned, CubeCraft is my favorite server, because Egg Wars fx.
Plz unban me, i have no forms for hack..

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Im banned for hacks..
But i hack not, its noob to hack.
Can i plz be unbanned, CubeCraft is my favorite server, because Egg Wars fx.
Plz unban me, i have no forms for hack..

Hello, @SkaaningEmil

Don't worry about this ban because that ban is not serious. You are banned for the reason Compromised Account. To be unbanned, You must reset your Minecraft password via this link https://account.mojang.com/me/settings

Once you have reseted your Minecraft password. You can appeal your ban at https://appeals.cubecraft.net following the steps.

LBCJ

Sep 1, 2016
Ehh Hola Soy el usuario Jony_JoKeR Pero estoy fuera LBCJ pero mi LBCJ cuenta I Hakeed Se Luego Así que hoy os traigo una queja XQ Comprar Mi rango Y yo no lo entiendo !!
La prueba de vídeos Eh Yo hablo español, pero estoy usando un traductor qué la mayoría de Mods hablar Inglés, pero el vídeo

nulp

May 29, 2017
This will be so much easier to play with friends.
Another great update.
Good job!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom