Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emerg

Sep 30, 2015
Parties

It would be better if you could add Parties so everyone could get in the same game at once, it would also make life much easier for players that find it hard to all join. (Me and my friends have that quite a lot because we play on cube craft 24/7 :P)

Signs for each map on Egg Wars

If you could add signs for each map on Egg Wars and everything else, because it would really be easier for people to find each map and play on it because right now it is hard for me and my friends find 3 player games.

I love Cube Craft its my favorite server, you and your staff team keep making it better and better keep it up I really am enjoying the server, It keeps growing and growing :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Signs for every map on eggwars would create a demand for signs of similar purpose on every other gamemode on the server. The only flaw with this is that some less enjoyable maps that I won't mention (cough, biomes) would be completely empty at all times, whereas maps such as tron, frozen, sugar-rush, pirates etc. would be at a constant and would get stale very quickly.
As for parties, it's 'coming soon'.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom