Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they release parkour?

• Yes

• No

• Idc

Results are only viewable after voting.

BaccaMc_

Aug 11, 2017
When will you be releasing the parkour. I have been on cubecraft for like 3 years and it has been in maintenance for the whole time. I would really like you to release it because I would be on your server more if you did.

Please respond to me.

-BaccaMc_

L

Lepzi

Parkour will be released when it is done at the moment it isn't I want to play it as well but you will just have to be patient. I don't think they should release it now I want it to be as good as it can possibly be so I'm fine with waiting a bit longer.

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

BaccaMc_

Aug 11, 2017
Parkour will be released when it is done at the moment it isn't I want to play it as well but you will just have to be patient. I don't think they should release it now I want it to be as good as it can possibly be so I'm fine with waiting a bit longer.
True but its been 3 years soooo. Yea

L

Lepzi

Yeah, but it does take time to make plus parkour isn't the only game they have to update I mean they have to build maps fix bugs and all it is a bit hard to keep making the parkour when they have to worry about all of that stuff.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Not true. Parkour has been in maintenance 1.5 years ago.

Also do not make threads with the Question When something would be released or When. (As What @Gainfullterror said)

I was over exaggerating to get my point through that it has been a long time
It might take a long time But there are enough cool and amazing games on the server What you can try out. It Will be released When it's Done.

PS: try out TD because there's a new update so you can discover the new things, or try arcade with amazing enjoyable games !

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
When will you be releasing the parkour. I have been on cubecraft for like 3 years and it has been in maintenance for the whole time. I would really like you to release it because I would be on your server more if you did.

Please respond to me.

-BaccaMc_
I'm sure if it was going to be open again then Cubecraft would have mentioned it by now. So I am beginning to think whether it is actually being brought out again.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo🦤
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo🦤
I haven’t played on CubeCraft for a while, maybe at least 2 or 3 months; I haven’t played Minecraft in general much during that time either. I recently got a new iPad and am wanting to start playing again, but there are those new mobile controls that are gonna take some getting used to; the control customization has its limits so I can’t make the controls exactly the way they were before
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Untitled58.png
DuckL wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
How long have you been a helper ? 🤔
Top Bottom