Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Evil740

Feb 22, 2018
Finally!!! I've been waiting so long for parkour to get out of maintenance that I thought it was never coming back!!! Oh and also it wasn't just a few months that parkour was in maintenance it was more than 1.5 years!!!!

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
We've been looking at the your feedback and reported issues on Parkour and we have patched and improved them. Here's the changelog:
Parkour changes/fixes:
- In competitive parkour, if your opponent leaves you can still finish the map in order to get the win.
- Removed map selection for Competitive Parkour
- Players in parties when playing Competitive Parkour no longer receive Rewards such as games played or wins.
- Disabled players from exploding Ender Crystals
- In competitive parkour, if your opponent leaves before the game starts, the game will now end correctly.
- Reduced competitive point reward from 15 to 4
- Added 10 exp reward to competitive game winner
- Fixed players being able to escape barriers on Competitive Parkour.
- Made server kick player if sending them to lobby takes longer than 5 seconds.
- Changed visibility options to save instead of setting default options every time switching servers
- Added feature spectator feature to normal parkour so players can practice difficult jumps before doing real run
- Fixed lobby End parkour
- Fixed the first ladder jump on the End lobby parkour sometimes teleporting the player back
- Player heads now teleport the player back on Barn (Easy).

Sjorsgamer

May 4, 2018
Someone just recommended ''Parkournaments'' (Parkour tournaments) where, as example everyone has to do one jump and when you fail a jump one live will be removed (out of 3). I can totally confirm it's a blast since I've been in the ''hardcore'' parkour community for a long time and we sometimes host these type of tournaments to see who is the best. It's really exciting, but ofcourse also quite nerveracking (in a good way). Hope u guys will do something with it.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
q4Vp4jV.png

great

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!! Woohooo 💜
ssunsett wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratsssss! 💜
Kloska wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats! :)
Kloska wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!! :D
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis! :)
Top Bottom