• Neither

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
So, in parkour, there's easy, normal, hard, and competitive 1v1, but why not add 2v2? Competitive 2v2 mode would be usable in 3 different ways:

1. Slowest time of teams
Each team member would go on a separate parkour race, and the person on the team who is the last to finish's time is the team's time. The team with the fastest time wins.

2. Relay race
One team member would do the parkour, then the next person would start when the first person finishes. The time is when the 2nd person finishes.

3. Added times
Each team member would do the race at the same time, like the first idea. However, the timer counts double as fast. When the first person finishes, it counts normally. When the 2nd person finishes, the timer stops with the team's time.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I love Competitive how it is now.
Adding teams to in isn't a bad idea, but let's say the teams have to work together, that would be enough.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
A 2v2 gamemode in competitive parkour wouldn't be very efficient. You'll stand in each other sometime and then you don't see where you're jumping to.

Maybe a different gamemode could be fun, but not this one in my opinion.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
why should i rely on someone elses efficiency when they might be super bad at parkour
That's like saying "why should I rely on someone else's eggwars skill when playing team eggwars?"
Easy solutions: don't play team mode, or choose a good teammate and /p invite them.

As for the suggestion, I think a relay race would be very unique and a very good idea.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This is my reply on a thread similar to this one.

In general, this sounds like a really fun game mode. You stated that when you play Team Skywars or another team game, you might also be on a team with players you don't know. If you want to make sure you have a chance to win, you can invite a friend. Though, in Team Skywars, you can still win a game if you’re on your own. In parkour, you won’t win if your teammate doesn’t reach the end. You also can’t help them; you’re just completely reliant.

My main concern is the popularity. Players don’t always have friends by their sides that like to play parkour, and most of the times, players don’t want to play with someone they don’t know. As they do not always have a friend that wants to play parkour, they’ll probably play the solo game mode.

I do like the concept, but I don’t think this game mode will be a success after all.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
So, in parkour, there's easy, normal, hard, and competitive 1v1, but why not add 2v2? Competitive 2v2 mode would be usable in 3 different ways:

1. Slowest time of teams
Each team member would go on a separate parkour race, and the person on the team who is the last to finish's time is the team's time. The team with the fastest time wins.

2. Relay race
One team member would do the parkour, then the next person would start when the first person finishes. The time is when the 2nd person finishes.

3. Added times
Each team member would do the race at the same time, like the first idea. However, the timer counts double as fast. When the first person finishes, it counts normally. When the 2nd person finishes, the timer stops with the team's time.

You know, I like the idea of teams, but I don't like how it's done. I might just make my own thread about this.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom