Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
First things first, this mode would be nice to add so fights in op aren't as long and you don't have to break their armour for a kill. From what I've seen the only downside would be that you can be one-shotted with an axe or easily killed. This depends on whichever perspective and the chance. In order to get one-shotted by an axe, you need hardcore and normal with half-health which is rare since everyone these days does op. If UHC or normal is chosen, then the person would most likely choose the other health boosts (if they are smart enough). If not, then players need the the axe that does the most damage. After that, they need to crit you with the axe. It seems like a rare chance for me since hardcore is looked down upon. If voters are sane, they will probably choose a good health option for the respective mode. This is a perfect way for some players that hate op to like op.

Snipe_King

Jun 9, 2016
Euhm not a good idea 1 shot with power bow and you died they can farm easy points with this:rolleyes:

Emansg

Jul 16, 2016
Not in op mode though.
I see the point that you are making. Half health would not work on normal items or hardcore so if cube craft makes this they would have to make it so that half health can only be selected if overpowered is selected. That would make it so that normal and hardcore are not destroyed and overpowered can still be balanced.

supercraft816

Jul 5, 2016
I agree. Half health would be so much better. I think OP is currently a waste of time because you can't kill people, so I think it would make it much better.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom