Good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Emansg

Jul 16, 2016
I actually normally really don't like overpowered items or hardcore items. My preferred mode is normal. However, I thought that if there was a half health option then overpowered might actually be fun. The reason that I do not normally like overpowered is because due to the protection 5 armor, people rarely die except for being shot or hit into the void. When people begin losing pieces of armor, they often just equip new armor and keep eating. On half health, however, it would be much more difficult to get new armor equipped before dying due to a lack of protection five armor. This would balance the mode out much better and reduce the amount of several minute long unnecessary combats.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I actually normally really don't like overpowered items or hardcore items. My preferred mode is normal. However, I thought that if there was a half health option then overpowered might actually be fun. The reason that I do not normally like overpowered is because due to the protection 5 armor, people rarely die except for being shot or hit into the void. When people begin losing pieces of armor, they often just equip new armor and keep eating. On half health, however, it would be much more difficult to get new armor equipped before dying due to a lack of protection five armor. This would balance the mode out much better and reduce the amount of several minute long unnecessary combats.
xD i have just mentioned this in a previous post lol
but i do agree they should add half health +1

Reactions: QuikMiner

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I've suggested a speed mode to replace OP but I still do want half health to be added.

ramy

Oct 22, 2016
netherlands
i think half health is not a good idea because you die if you get hit by 1 arrow.
i think overpowered items is really fun because everythin is better
i always vote for:
double health
overpowered items

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
i think half health is not a good idea because you die if you get hit by 1 arrow.
i think overpowered items is really fun because everythin is better
i always vote for:
double health
overpowered items
Then youd better either get allot of gaples or vote for op mode

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
I really like this idea, it would add a rather fun twist to the game! :) I prefer normal mode as well, takes long to get kills in OP :)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
This would be a nice addition to the health boosts we already have in game! +1
You should also add a poll to see how many people agree and disagree.
:)
Also, this would actually make me want to play OP.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
You'd be surprised. Some people might like it.
Just like OP triple health
Well, it's kinda up to the donator for that. They get to choose whatever health they want and the rest have to deal with it or leave.
you really believe that?
I'm just saying that it would be rare for some people to do that.
In fact, almost no one does hardcore and the ones that do, do triple or double health.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom