Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
u know the bedrock skywars death sound right its so jarring to listen to i wish we had an option to turn it off 🙄 anyway why do i think this should be added in?? cos when its so annoying to listen to you can turn it off to stop yourself from being frustrated with the sound(i know most people dont find it annoying but its a personal choice). yeah i dont need to say anything else do i i know its not going to be particularly useful but yeah i wanna see this added in

Forwarding progress bar: 0/25 or 0%

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
u know the bedrock skywars death sound right its so jarring to listen to i wish we had an option to turn it off 🙄 anyway why do i think this should be added in?? cos when its so annoying to listen to you can turn it off to stop yourself from being frustrated with the sound(i know most people dont find it annoying but its a personal choice). yeah i dont need to say anything else do i i know its not going to be particularly useful but yeah i wanna see this added in

i dont know what deathsound u mean maybe u have a texturepack with custom sound but its just the vanilla death sound if im not mistaking

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Use Minecraft Audio settings lol
I always win SkyWars games, so I don't hear often the death sound (not true)

• Haha
Reactions: Silco

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
i dont know what deathsound u mean maybe u have a texturepack with custom sound but its just the vanilla death sound if im not mistaking
no i dont have a texture pack when u die it makes this annoying asf villager death sound and its personally jarring to my ears

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
Use Minecraft Audio settings lol
I always win SkyWars games, so I don't hear often the death sound (not true)
but i mean like a way to toggle the actual sound of death in skywars without disabling all other sound(because thats the only option but its not ideal cos u need to hear things around u)

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him

Just don’t die, problem solved

• Love
Reactions: Herbubulle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom