1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Option to confirm a purchase or sell back a kit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sameopet, May 13, 2015.

1. Sameopet

Sameopet Member

I think it would be a good idea to have a screen to confirm a kit purchase (especially for large ones). I have spent 7000 of my points (which is most of my points) just accidentally clicking on kits while browsing them in shop menus. These losses constitute most of my accumulated points over months of playing time, and a confirmation menu or selling ability would stop this from happening.

2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I agree with the confirmation screen, but not so much selling kits back. If you could sell kits then you could accumulate 50,000 points or so and have every single kit for free as you could use it for one game and then sell it back afterwards.

Drew McNamee likes this.
  3. Drew McNamee

Drew McNamee Member

Snap is exactly right, Selling kits would allow for people to take advantage such as buying it for one game and selling it afterwards.
    Perhaps you can sell it for half the original price?
    Other than that, +1 for confirmation of kits and I'm split for selling kits.

4. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Stalkers these days *shakes head*
    Home Page:
    +1 for confirmation, I'm fine with giving it back, except you only get a quarter of your money back.