Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

loomraptor

Dec 13, 2023
So the posiodon kit is really fun but if you over throw your trident you could be waiting up for 20 seconds for it to return leaving you fighting fist on sword wich results in death

I have some suggestions how to fix this

- increase quality of armour
- increase loyalty so the trident comes back quicker
- have a knock back sword like the archer kit so your not left empty handed
- have multiple trident so if you loose it you still have atleast one
- increase damage it can do with enchants so when you have it you have a better fighting chance

These are all ways I think the posioden kit could be improved to make fights fairer. I belive having a trident feels so fun and make me feel like a super hero. But unfortunately it its nurfed and is easily over powered so if any mod or anyone with creative influence is seeing this please can consider any of my suggestions sincerely - loomraptor

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
something similar has been suggested before

and yes I very much agree with a rework of the poseidon kit

Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
As was mentioned above, I've made a suggestion on this before. So my full thoughts can be found there. But to summarise my thoughts, I agree with Poseidon having better armour. I think it should receive Iron Leggings and it should receive depth strider 3 and respiration 3. I also think the Trident should have loyalty 3, as loyalty 1 is too slow.

As for the other changes, I disagree with giving it multiple Tridents. I also disagree with giving it a knockback sword.

So overall I'm unsure:unsure: on these changes, I agree with some, but I disagree with others.

• Agree
Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom