Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Now I realized someone really dumb and anti-consumer inside skyblock when you guys decided to change the selling feature and it has to do with the ability to sell all of one item WITH YOU GUYS DECIDED TO REMOVE FOR NO REASON sorry for caps but it is frustrating considering the fact that people have already complained about the inefficient ways to sell items in cc skyblock and when you guys have done have made the problem worse to be honest but let me show you guys an example.
1689985970621.png

Now this is almost a full inventory of slimeballs and it's 31 stacks of slimeballs and what I should be able to do is sell all of them at once by simply going on sell and then going on slimeballs or any item and selecting sell all...

1689986327065.png

BUT WAIT THERE IS NO SELL ALL BUTTON AND INSTEAD, I NOW HAVE TO SELECT THE 64 SLIMBALLS OPTION 31 TIMES JUST TO SELL MY FULL INVENTORY OF SLIMEBALLS and sorry for the caps again but agin SERIOUSLY come on this is just dumb and you are probably wondering how is this anti-consumer well I will show you right now.

1689986594786.png

But wait if you have the skyblock rank you can still use the sell-all command even if it sells everyone that is sellable in cubecraft skyblock it will still work even with a downgraded ui and this leads me to a conclusion.

It's either this is a bug that will most likely get fixed in a week or this thread will be pointless because it would have been fixed and it will be a happily ever after.

OR.

It was purposefully removed to force more players into buying the skyblock rank with if it is the same then I don't like the idea of this and I think it is complete bs to be giving sb users a harder day when it comes to just selling one item.

Either way, I would like to see a fix/response to why this is occurring really and I hope this will be fixed soon since I don't like this bug at all.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Honorable mention. Please fix slime hitboxes because they suck right now.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Now people are saying that this is a bug and tbh whether it is a bug or a feature it should not be happening because it is tedious and annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: RickandMorty073
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
Top Bottom