Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIck Wilson

Mar 9, 2017
NYC
I have so many open reports. and some of them have been open for a while. I keep running into the same hackers. How long does it usually take for mods to go through the reports?

L

Lepzi

They will get to your reports soon just with the amount of hackers getting reported its a bit hard for them to go to all of them.

NIck Wilson

Mar 9, 2017
NYC
They will get to your reports soon just with the amount of hackers getting reported its a bit hard for them to go to all of them.
yeah i was just wondering what the usual response time was. My step brother is a gold rank and reports and his usually get answered like the next day. He is banned right now tho(kinda my fault) so he hasnt been reporting. Do people with a rank get answered faster maybe? lol

L

Lepzi

yeah i was just wondering what the usual response time was. My step brother is a gold rank and reports and his usually get answered like the next day. He is banned right now tho(kinda my fault) so he hasnt been reporting. Do people with a rank get answered faster maybe? lol
I don't think it works that way I'm not sure but I think it works oldest first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
The new pfp is epic i love it 🤍🫡
Top Bottom