Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIck Wilson

Mar 9, 2017
NYC
I have so many open reports. and some of them have been open for a while. I keep running into the same hackers. How long does it usually take for mods to go through the reports?

L

Lepzi

They will get to your reports soon just with the amount of hackers getting reported its a bit hard for them to go to all of them.

NIck Wilson

Mar 9, 2017
NYC
They will get to your reports soon just with the amount of hackers getting reported its a bit hard for them to go to all of them.
yeah i was just wondering what the usual response time was. My step brother is a gold rank and reports and his usually get answered like the next day. He is banned right now tho(kinda my fault) so he hasnt been reporting. Do people with a rank get answered faster maybe? lol

L

Lepzi

yeah i was just wondering what the usual response time was. My step brother is a gold rank and reports and his usually get answered like the next day. He is banned right now tho(kinda my fault) so he hasnt been reporting. Do people with a rank get answered faster maybe? lol
I don't think it works that way I'm not sure but I think it works oldest first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom