Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
1,537
1,541
204
Why not keep them open? If maps or not needed or the maps are low in quality, they simply don't need to be looked at or considered. However if someone makes a map that looks amazing or could be really fun then builders would be able to use the maps as bases and could build onto them saving time. To avoid spam maybe a new section of the forums could be made, instead of the top thread being the last replied to, instead make it so more up votes/likes from players goes higher up on the list. The maps need to be player verified in other words.

So why open map Submissions? After all we already have a build team. There are so many more players than builders, while several people may submit rubbish I'm certain that there may be some gold that rises to the top. Also players frequently play the maps so they know what makes maps good and bad.
 
L

Lightning McQueen

Guest
Yeah why not i have a lot of time to waste anyway with summer starting and all. I would love to make some maps with people would really be fun
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom