Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Somehow though, I find alex skins to be "noobier" than Steves but better at aiming (not PvP lol)
Might be because my pro friend in eggwars is an alex
because he forgot his password ;-;

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I remember I was at a minecraft camp which I thought was coding. But it was scratch. So, I was filled in a camp with everyone being tricked by their parents saying "It's a minecraft camp" All of them were 10 or younger. I remember someone who was a steve in the camp had his full name (First and last) as his ign. I said "Do you know that you have your IGN as your full name in real life? That's pretty dangerous.." He was 8 so he didn't know what online safety was so he was like "Yeah I know that." I was pretty shocked. I mean someone being fine with their full name as their ign?? I mean I had my full name as my ign because I set up my account in the 2nd grade not knowing what a server was. Then, when I learned to change my IGN, I changed it immediately. In conclusion, don't use your full name as your ign and, 50& of steves are somewhat noobs. Some are trying to trick people to rush them or they're hack alts who are too lazy to get a skin xD. #AlexRules

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I remember I was at a minecraft camp which I thought was coding. But it was scratch. So, I was filled in a camp with everyone being tricked by their parents saying "It's a minecraft camp" All of them were 10 or younger. I remember someone who was a steve in the camp had his full name (First and last) as his ign. I said "Do you know that you have your IGN as your full name in real life? That's pretty dangerous.." He was 8 so he didn't know what online safety was so he was like "Yeah I know that." I was pretty shocked. I mean someone being fine with their full name as their ign?? I mean I had my full name as my ign because I set up my account in the 2nd grade not knowing what a server was. Then, when I learned to change my IGN, I changed it immediately. In conclusion, don't use your full name as your ign and, 50& of steves are somewhat noobs. Some are trying to trick people to rush them or they're hack alts who are too lazy to get a skin xD. #AlexRules
Screw both alex and steve. Bandit skin defeats all. XD

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom